Posts Tagged ‘finance’

Posted by admin at June 29, 2014

Category: News

Tags:

90% Of people who play their money in stock market doing it as a hobby, or hobby to fill your dead hours ends up losing, these fans are those who nourish and make win large amounts of money to the other 10% of trader engaged in it professionally. The professional trader have two clear advantages over other investors, the tools of analysis and experience in the operation of the markets due to the large number of hours devoted to their study, two things that the novice investor has no known. Market Profile is a tool of analysis of markets that gives you a far superior to the rest information about the possible behavior of prices, its area of action, its development and its areas of change in trend. Very few people dominate it and interprets it properly. The definitive tool and complete the previous is Order Flow, understand it and analyze it lets you reduce losses and optimize the entries, making that your winnings are constant. The problem of all this, is that you people who really dominate and know these two tools of analysis, do not teach them because they dedicate their time to use them and make lots of money. I have had the luck of knowing an expert at a moment in his life that uses the courses to enhance their knowledge of the market. The author of this article has started his career as a professional trader under the supervision and direction of the Market Profile, Order Flow and market analysis expert Jon Sopelana