While many mushrooms are edible, but they should be good to know, as come across a lot of inedible and even, in fact, poisonous mushrooms. Poisonous mushrooms are not harmful to surrounding plants, and even if you saw how the fungus eats animal, it does not mean that it will be harmless to humans. Because those fungi, which digest the animal, can poison the human body, because it is more sensitive to toxic substances. Many novice mushroom pickers often seen as poisonous mushrooms, which have some bright distinctive features, such as the sharp taste, color is too bright, or foul odor. But all these assertions are not always correct. For, in principle, be definitely think of any general rules for determining whether the toxic whether or not a mushroom.
Therefore, I personally, as an experienced mushroom hunter, I recommend to all novice mushroom collecting only those mushrooms that you know very well. A Specifically, many times seen in a lively and experienced mushroom hunter told you that this is an edible mushroom. Or do you have to be very well familiarized with illustrated fungal directories. Moreover, references can not only good understanding of what edible mushrooms, but also remember what the poisonous mushrooms to subsequently know to look at, what kind of mushrooms do not need to collect. More tips for working with the directory: if you have a good An illustrated guide, you can take it with a campaign for mushrooms, so that when in doubt, you could look into it. If not, you can use the online directory. Namely, when you returned home with mushrooms, you have at home can compare the collected mushroom handbook. And at home to throw out the poisonous mushrooms, if caught.