Vet – like many in this word. Recently Newark Beth Israel Heart Transplant sought to clarify these questions. Wish that would have listened to your sobs, at the patient beast. Hope that this very carefully look your beast. Confidence that will put the correct diagnosis and correct discharged appointment. And how often we do not meet! I've seen in many forums topics such as: "Rate of veterinary clinics and doctors" – the results disappointing. That here and there the notorious abuse of doctors and clinics. To give just one example, taken me from one city forum, beating his shrill. To get a grasp of these lines, imagine that picture that described the girl.
I quote a brief, but that I would rather that to understand the whole picture happening (btw, it took place in Yekaterinburg) "Hello! Wrote you a girl who lost in the clinic "VETDOKTOR" their beloved dog, French bulldog. We brought it to the reception and examination (as noticed he had a small tumor of the testis, which he did not care and the dog lived with this for very long in peace, the fact that the French bulldog is very often the case). I note that this is the first reception in his life, until of nowhere and we have not observed, because the dog was feeling fine. And then decided to let him look, damage still will not, simply did not yet know how this will end. In the clinic he was appointed Uzi, said that Dog weak heart (before the dog has never suffered anything) after heart began to watch other organs, the dog was very nervous, he was ill, some doctors have seen it, but they continued to examine the dog.
While many mushrooms are edible, but they should be good to know, as come across a lot of inedible and even, in fact, poisonous mushrooms. Poisonous mushrooms are not harmful to surrounding plants, and even if you saw how the fungus eats animal, it does not mean that it will be harmless to humans. Because those fungi, which digest the animal, can poison the human body, because it is more sensitive to toxic substances. Many novice mushroom pickers often seen as poisonous mushrooms, which have some bright distinctive features, such as the sharp taste, color is too bright, or foul odor. But all these assertions are not always correct. For, in principle, be definitely think of any general rules for determining whether the toxic whether or not a mushroom.
Therefore, I personally, as an experienced mushroom hunter, I recommend to all novice mushroom collecting only those mushrooms that you know very well. A Specifically, many times seen in a lively and experienced mushroom hunter told you that this is an edible mushroom. Or do you have to be very well familiarized with illustrated fungal directories. Moreover, references can not only good understanding of what edible mushrooms, but also remember what the poisonous mushrooms to subsequently know to look at, what kind of mushrooms do not need to collect. More tips for working with the directory: if you have a good An illustrated guide, you can take it with a campaign for mushrooms, so that when in doubt, you could look into it. If not, you can use the online directory. Namely, when you returned home with mushrooms, you have at home can compare the collected mushroom handbook. And at home to throw out the poisonous mushrooms, if caught.