The secret of the internet is to achieve that you seek to buy and not leave your trying to sell. The Internet is a cold market in internet gestures, voice and the expressiveness of the seller are very bounded. Although the relationship in contrast is cold we have many to attend at the same time. It is proven that 100% of companies that start 80% closed before 5 years and 80% of the remaining 20% close to the 5 following years. The reason of the because close for lack of customers or sales. Therefore before shipping a product to the market we must exhaustively analyze the potential customers.
Most do the opposite. The product is launched and then verify if sold, and implement strategies to convince people. Making a metaphor, logic is to find hungry fish well and hence launching the network to capture the greatest amount of fish. If one first identifies the niche market you are looking for or have a need, then we will have guaranteed success. Identifies a need and then creates the solution when one analyzes the market previously contents will be much better, the title of the product, the domain to promote it, the format you use, etc. The price is also important because low cost is not always best to sell.
Sometimes it is better priced that you can determine from the previous analysis. For example we could determine if our niche would be directed more to the women than men. Then if the most interested are women, perhaps the format with pink background would be much better than celestial. As well as this surface appearance helps sell, many other more important we could discover.